Wednesday 23 October 2013

Kickstarting: Shadowrun Returns

I backed Shadowrun Returns many moons ago, because it seemed really interesting. I've actually not played it yet, but it has been out for a while now. So why write a post? Well, because of some stuff I got in the post! Yes, the backer swag has arrived, and it looks rather good. If you'd prefer a review of the game, you can either wait months for me to finally get around to playing it, or read further at one of the following websites:

So here's a little gallery of what you get if you foolishly pledge far too much money towards an indie RPG (it might be more excusable if I hadn't done this a few times, but at least some great games will be getting made in a small part because of me!).
The box, the book and the t-shirt
Foreword to the book


Inside the box: Doc Wagon Gold card, USB dog-tag, the game.

The poster: a little small, but otherwise good.

The T-shirt, which thankfully fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment